Wednesday, April 15, 2015

A Passionate Heart, A Willig Heart A Volunteers' Story


A Passionate Heart, A Willing Heart - A Volunteers Story

     Let me ask you this question.  Where is your heart when it comes to serving others?  Many people ask "what do I have to offer"?  I asked myself the same question at times.  We have more to offer than we think.  It says in 1Peter 4:10 Each of you should use whatever gifts you have received to serve others as faithful stewards of Gods grace in its various forms.  God has blessed each and everyone of us with gifts and talents that he wants us to use on a daily bases.  So, what we should be asking ourselves is, What am I passionate about, what inspires me to want to serve?  Gods love pours into each of us.  If we in return would pour some of that love into blessing others the more passionate we will be in doing what God has asked us to do.  There will be some that will say "it will take me to much out of my comfort zone" or they may feel they don't have what it takes to serve.  I said the very same thing.  It is through our weakness God is strongest.  Take it from someone who's shy and insecure at times, when i'm being a blessing to someone it's worth getting out of our comfort zone for.  So, when you ask yourself why me, why not you.  Why not me.  We are all children of God.  We will guide us every step of the way.  And, maybe a whole new doors of opportunity may open.  You never know where it will take you.  Take that step of faith and be a blessing to someone.  And as for me, why do I do what I do, I want to make a difference in this world.  To love my neighbor.
     I had the greatest  opportunity to spend the day with some young beautiful children today.  I was holding a little girl with the biggest smile on her face.  We were both feeling quite content as I was rocking her in my arms humming Amazing Grace.  That's what it's all about.  God is good.

Kimberly Juska

1 comment:

  1. Luv u girl! That is an awesome blog, just like you! Enjoy! LIVE-IT 😉
    Be safe.💖 Hurry home Cassie & Riley miss you.🐹 🐹 🐹 🐹 (me too😂😢)
    Can't wait to hear all about it.

    ReplyDelete