Tuesday, June 19, 2012

MY EXPERIENCE


Some things to think about:
Do you have time to spare?
Do you have money/food/water to spare?
Do you have love to spare?
GIVE IT TO YOUR NEIGHBOR.

Landing yesterday I knew I had no clue what we were in for. The amount of compassion I feel here makes the Love of my life seem trivial. The people here are kings and queens without thrones. They live like mice in someone else's home, and this simply should not be the case. Personally, I've seen things wear my heart down and stifle my confidence, how weak is my heart? Nothing in my past seems like it could stifle the hearts here. Their love for God is stronger then mine, and I pray daily. Their closeness to the world, God, and each other are truly the necessities of life, and I believe this is why they still are thriving here. (maybe not thriving physically, but in spirit they are truly soldiers) I hope this inspires.  -Francesca Collyard

3 comments:

  1. How well you express your heart Frankie..I have no doubt that many lives will be touched by your beautiful spirit. May the rest of your journey and those who are working with you be safe and rewarding. God bless and all my Love. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work, Frankie. There is no doubt you are making a difference!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete